Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

When to go?

So Rosalyn has this nasty, scaly rash on her ear, and raised bumps on her face. It's itchy, and looks rather gross, but doesn't seem to bother her. She isn't running a fever, not acting abnormal, eating and sleeping like always, and smiley.

So why do I, on some level, feel like a bad Mommy?

I know I should probably take her to the doctor. But I'm tired, coming down with a cold, and super busy. I can try and go to emerg, which is an automatic 4 hour wait since it's not life threatening. I could try a walk in, but they're only open after she usually goes to sleep. And I really don't think it's that bad. I think it's just eczema, and she's been blessed with her father's bad skin.

But I still feel this strange periodic blip on the momdar....

3 comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad! If it isn't bothering her then I wouldn't worry about it - I'm sure she'd let you know about it if it was really irratating her. Maybe if it doesn't clear up in a few days you should take her? Some over-the-counter cream will probably do the trick, or at least reduce the itchiness.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUGS* hope it clears soon

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try taking her off milk and dairy in general?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker