Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Dad Loves the Crock Pot




So my Dad is back to help-thank ye GODS. BUT, he has developed an unnatural attraction to the crock pot.

EVERYTHING goes in it. EVERYTHING turns the same icky purplybrown color. Everything smells ODD. I do not LIKE the crock pot.

On a good note-ROSALYN STARTED CRAWLING TODAY!

UPDATE: Know how long that cabbage smells hangs out in bed linens? 3 Days. Oh My LORD I cannot STAND the smell of cabbage...

7 comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but the pic looks good to me...

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You've been ghosted...come over to Desperate to be a Housewife's site and collect your pumpkin"

Here's the link to some Halloween fun!

Ghosted

Thanks for commenting on my blog and for the link :)

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep trying and trying to do things in the crock pot and I'm with you it all taste odd! I only use it on those days that I need a dinner ready by X time and I won't have time to cook it. other wise i do it the old fashion way LOL

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger thordora said...

the other night it was cabbage-CABBAGE!

Nothing, aside from dead people, smells worse then simmered cabbage. My BED smells like cabbage-can you IMAGINE!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah!!! you are right, it does all turn the same color..

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex-wife loved the crock pot.

And yes everything looks alike and smeels odd, its usually a sign of over-cooking everything.

Buy Dad a crock pot cook book and tell him to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! LOL

It will make a difference...

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger thordora said...

We have cookBOOKS. I think it makes it worse. Although he made this spinach cornmeal bread thingy that was quite tasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker