Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ah, the holidays....and kids and crap

It's been awhile hasn't it? Well, between my other blog, Christmas, work, some knitting in my spare time and sleep, I haven't had much time.

Rosalyn is almost walking. I do not quite support this. She is not quite 10 months, which equals, not quite smart enough to NOT walk into the coffee table. (Of course, my 2.5 year old still does that so....) This morning, Rosalyn was crawling around, and stopped over my foot. At this point, she decides to slam her head down. On my big toe.

As some friends can vouch for, I'm not big on trimming my nails. Truth be told, I forget until my socks get holes in them. I do not spend an inordinate amount of time looking at my nasty feet. So of course she cuts herself (just a little scratch)

And BOY does she scream. Yes ladies and gents, that's my child. Mensa material I swear.

Vivian on the other hand, has learned that coffee DOES mean timbits. The girl LOVES Donuts. It's disgusting. She also loves to do dishes, as evidenced by the play kitchen I got her for Christmas. 100$ on other crap, and she LOVES the $10 sale kitchen. Go figure.

Vivian says she loves me all the time. It ROCKS.

The dorf has been off work due to a REALLY bad cold. Soon, I shall kill him.

BUT, he did get Christmas right, with a very cool sweater, my FAVORITE sex book of all time and a pedicure. SMART BOY. AND my Dad got me an easy button.

Blah blah blah. I'll post later in the week with something less like this. No free time with him working though!

2 comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear friend, for the comment left on my blog.
T'is almost terrible to say but some days it's nice to know you're not alone.
It's hard to find...but I wish you peace.

*hugs*

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not worry, my youngest is 11 months and started walking at 10 months. He does not know the meaning of the word walk. He wobbles very fast across the floor (somewhat resembling ET)until something stops him. Most of the time it is something soft like the sofa, but sometimes it is the table or floor. Needless to say he looks like a battered child at times. He is a rough neck so usually he just lets out a wimper and keeps going.

Joseph Brochin
www.brochin.net
joseph.brochin@brochin.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker