Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Happy Birthday Hunny Bear...have some more Tylenol

So today is Vivian's party, as she is turning two next week. And guess who's running a fever and asking to go to bed every 30 minutes....

the poor thing. She NEVER gets sick. She has had ONE ear infection, and a few minor, 24 hr things, but nothing like some parents (mine included) ever go through. And since we have no car, going to emerg is like landing on an occupied beach. It has to be very carefully planned, so we spend the entire day wondeirng if we should go, because lord knows I hate going to emerg just so I can be given the "lunatic paranoid mommy" look.....

sigh...I want today to be fun for her....so much for that....hopefully I can at least get her goth fairy dress on her!

1 comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS to your little one and happy b'day to her. A big hug and kiss from Uncle Joker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker