Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Naming the baby

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site... "Baby's named a Bad, Bad thing." A sample...

"And here's my unique name story. A sweet, wonderful, elderly couple we once shared a house with for a short time, Wade and Maxine, had only one daughter, so they decided to name her after *both* parents...
Yes, you guessed it, her name is Wadine"


"We aren't having kids for another year or two, but we like Kellyna Nychole, Taryn Mykah and Mykenzie Kathryn for girls.
This woman was indicted under the Flagrant Over-Use of the Letters K and Y Act of 1983"

Come on everyone, it's Forehead Slapping Time!
Hit yourself hard enough, and you'll be as smart as these people!

Vienna - Does anyone like it? I thought it was kinda pretty. The little girl is 4 who has this name. It's an Italian name....and I thought it was pretty. What do you guys think?
Among the responses:
" It's a pretty name. I thought of Italy right when I saw it."
" its pretty...I think of Vienna Italy - the place - right away"
"It's kinda pretty, but nms. It is very Italian sounding, though."
"Pretty name, thought of Switzerland instantly!!"
"Not bad, but I do automatically think ... of vienna sausages. Vienna is also a city in Austria, but I kind of like "place" names, so that works for me, I just can't get past the sausage reference." Finally! A winner! (In a way.)

Just check out the site....there's an entire section on those made up smushed together names that drive me NUTS!

That's yr Firday Funny!

1 comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that site too. have bookmarked it. I have posted thrice on names.. have a look *GRIN*
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com/read/610245.htm
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com/whatzinaname2.htm
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com/whatzinaname__3.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker