Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Friday, July 29, 2005

We interrupt this discussion...

to bring you more cuteness. Regardless of anything else, every day I realize how truly lucky I am to have such cool little kids. TWO PEOPLE ALWAYS smile at me everyday. And kiss me with their forehead. (I don't get it-WHY on earth does she think her FOREHEAD is a kiss???)


But I LIKE the fact that I'm excited to see them at the end of the day. Tired, but sometimes, just sometimes.....shhh......

I'm happy.

giggle





4 comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful baby!!! i know exactly how you feel, i love coming home to my son at the end of a hard work day!

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) love your kids... huggggs to your lil cuties from uncle joker!!!!

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww! adorible!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics. My son thinks he kisses me with his forehead, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker