Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Saturday, July 23, 2005

GUESS who peed in the toilet today!


For the first time EVER! With NO prodding!

Oh how I LOVE my little Honey bear!
*even when she spits an entire cup of chocolate milk down the front of her*

Funny story-I've been teaching Vivian to yell "Penis" whenever one of those morons with the loud cars goes by.

So far it's WORKING!
BWAWHAHAHA!

Now if she'd just stop muttering "for fuck sakes", we'd be good. The penis thing is the ONE concession to the evil side of Mommy.... I don't teach her to swear before someone posts "one of those" comments.....

4 comments:

At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a hugggggggggeeeee HUGGGGGGGGGG and a slobbering kissy for the cute lil one!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What big brown eyes you have...

That's brilliant regarding teaching 'Penis'. Seriously, so few parents take it on themselves to teach their kids to swear - typically leaving it up to TV or older kids in the playground.

Congrats Thordora for being so pro-active.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger thordora said...

hey, I figure she needs to learn the important things, like knowing loud idiot cars generally equal small penises and inadequate men.

Can't start to early. I'm a nazi about all the other things though.

and it can't be worse than me asking my Father what a Gigolo was at 12. And waiting for the answer.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The penis thing cracks me up. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker