Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm torn

Half of me feels pity for this guy, the other half, rage.

Pity because he asked for help once, and didn't get it. He knew he was sick. He knew he was a threat. He knew it was just a matter of time. He was aware enough to know he would hurt someone. And no one helped him. No one watched him. And he did the bad thing he knew he would, and now, he seems truly repentant, and truly out of control. No one was there for him, no one stopped the inevitable.

Rage because regardless, he raped a child. My rage tells me to stone this man.

But mostly, I think he wants to die, because he vividly knows what he's done.

It would be easier if I could just hate him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker