Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Gross Things my kid does

  • Eat Soap (not sure why it's "num-nummy")
  • Poop in the tub AND play with it.
  • Chew on food, drop on floor, resume eating with fuzz
  • Eat fuzz on it's own
  • Wipe snot on me ("boogey nose")
  • Grab my underpants out of the laundry and wander around with them on her head.
  • Eat Play-Doh

She just won't get out of the oral phase-EVERYTHING is nibbled at least a tiny bit...

and Gigantor won't sleep through the night...sigh...

5 comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sons eat everything too. And I do mean everything. Lint from the dryer, mud pies, bugs, EVERYTHING. My mom tells me that I did the same thing when I was little. Apparently I liked dirt so much they had me tested for pica. Charming.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger thordora said...

I was NEVER one of those kids. I don't even like most food.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our 18 month old girl eats soap...guess that means when she starts swearing in front of us we have to give her a few freebees.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger thordora said...

We wonder about that too. She seems to only love Baby Dove though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker