Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Why me?

So I have two kids. Not that strange really-lots of people breed. The odd part is, I didn't try. I got pregnant through misuse, or idiocy both times. The second being a mercy session I didn't pay enough attention to.

I often wonder-why me? I never wanted kids, I've NEVER felt that maternal urge to procreate, never wanted anything other than a bunch of kitties. I sit on the bus today, and I hear these woman talking about their friends and daughters who want kids, and can't have them, tried for years and nothing, no reason, just no kids. I think of my friends who want babies so badly they can taste it, and nothing.

And yet I get pregnant without trying, or thinking about it.

This is why I can't believe in gods-because if there were any, then the people who want children, who can provide for them, they would have the children.

But on the other hand, maybe I am a better parent than they would be.

Or maybe it's all just shit luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker