Because I could not stop for death....

I got knocked up instead...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Everything Ends

So it's taken me a few days to recover from the finale of Six Feet Under. I was just so totally overwhelmed by it.

It really hit home how cyclical everything really is, and made me realize, more than ever, how very brief the time I have is.

But what really got me was the idea that you see your loved ones in the second you die, looking vital and alive as they did when you knew and loved them.

I'd like to think that when my Dad dies, he sees my Mother, young, and vibrant as he passes.

3 comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know...this post just moved me so mych. *HGS*

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS*

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger thordora said...

Watch that episode. Even if you don't watch the show, the last 15 minutes will have you crying for days....

Just the thought of him seeing my mother again almost breaks my heart...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vivian Dianne Sara
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker